The SAVO foundation is a registered charitable trust organization founded in 2012 and officially become registered in the year 2014 with a mandate to operate nationally across the republic of Kenya. The organization’s overall objective is to transform and impact lives of the community and society at large living in deplorable conditions in the informal settlements through offering sustainable and viable development services that aim to empower them on leadership towards becoming self dependence in all aspect of lives..
To Eradicate poverty and human suffering of people living in informal settlements.
To improve the living standards of informal settlement dwellers through capacity building, Water, Sanitation and hygiene (WASH) Leadership & Governance programs.
Fight poverty and suffering in urban and informal settlements
- Team work
- Provision of comprehensive psychosocial and development services.
- Innovation peer-centered and community driven behavioral interventions.
- Strategic behavior change communication (SBC), IEC material development and dissemination.
- Community mobilization and awareness creation.
- Promotion of household water treatment options at household level-solar disinfection method (SODIS).
Program carried out at household level and school level to improve community development.
Aims at helping orphan and vulnerable children in the society.
Involves collection, transportation and disposal of garbages, sewages and other waste.
Local and global species losses could threaten the stability of the ecosystem services on which humans depend on